Solved Quarry gather rate

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TweetPvP, Jun 13, 2015.

1. A plugin to increase gathering rate of a quarry?

Commands that would be greatly appreciated:
    /quarry <# 1-10> On gathering rate. 1 being default.
    Please and thanks :)

2. Working on it now

3. hehe, Pain quarries are a new item in rust that generates ore/stones over tics

4. Oh ... Okay thanks :p

5. Theres not a hook yet for it, so if u wanna make one ^^

6. Even if i want to make one .. i dont like experimental cause of the 15mins of loading xD (launching and then joining to server) it takes ages.. that's why i switched to Legacy. I will give it a try then

7. they fasten the load times now, its a lot quicker how it used to be and i would love this plugin for my server :) !

8. Would greatly appreciate this plugin!

9. Really excited to have this update then, thanks for the great plugins.

10. I have created a pull request for the quarry gathering hook, awaiting it to be merged.

11. This might not be the forum to ask, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a plugin to increase amount of resources gained from quarries. basically a cross between quicksmelt and gatherer. I think this would be a very popular plugin for modded servers if created.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Merged with duplicate request.

13. Thanks for pointing me in right direction wulf. Good to see its alreayd being worked on

14. I actually got this done but just need to do some final testing before I publish it, it will be a part of the Gather Manager plugin.

15. I join the request of the modified plugin for servers

16. but that does not make the collection accelerates
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434652391][/DOUBLEPOST]but that does not make it and put the collection up to 100,000 accelerates and continues to collect very slow

17. That part is planned for a future update, need to add a new hook first to do that to handle it better.