PvX Selector

Allows PvE/PvP Gameplay on one server.

Total Downloads: 688 - First Release: Apr 21, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. No modifications indeed, I deleted the data for the plugin recreate it and there is same problem, I don't touch any file

2. any you are sure that the owner/creator of that item has joined the server since you loaded the mod?

3. I don't know, can tell me what do you want me to do for a test

4. Items do not have ant PvP/PvE/NA status, they are only linked to the "Owner", when someone picks up the item it compares the "Picker" to the "Owner" if they are the same its ok. If the owner has not been on the server since the mod was loaded then the "Owner" has no details.
    This is why I need you to create a run through on how to reproduce this issue.
    Using your steps I can reproduce the issue and confirm if it is a bug or not.

5. My first experience : I reseted the plugin data, and in my stuff I have an item who was owned by me and by Pitichaton. When the plugin's loaded, I can't use and move the items because pititchaton has not selected her gamemode yet. So that it's a problem no ?

6. Thats not so much a bug, more it is that I do not know how to handle something like that. The current solution I am working on in the future is that a player will have a gift system, this means they will remove ownership of the item and the other person can then pick it up and own it.

7. Ok, but for me it is a problem because I can't use your plugin one my server, because my players can't take items with player owner who don't choosed they gamemode. Or give to your plugin the possibility to modify the data file for change the switch the game NA to PvE or PvP manualy ? Because actualy I can't change the configuration playerdate.json manualy modifications are reseted.. :/

8. If you want to modify the player data file you must do this while the mod it unloaded

9. Hello, new bug ! PvE player can't loot items of PvP players and reverse. But the config it's true. Can you resolve this bug ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482062209][/DOUBLEPOST]I have an another version of your plugin who was modified. Look in game the UI and the colors, can you do the same thing ?
    And this version do not have the bug of player loot

Attached Files:

10. hello
    is there any chance i can split the map in halvf with zone manager, and then link this pvx, so that only players with PVP on 1 side, and PVP on the other?

as i dont want pve players to have anything to do with pvp players.

Sry my english is a bit of here.

lets say a PVP player can't enter a PVE ZONE and the same for PVE players. cant enter PVP zone.

11. Hello, I believe this can already be done using existing mods, I will check this, if not All I should need to add is a permission system.

12. Hello, can you tell how to increase (rise up) the font size of the windows content (on the top of the toolbar and when the gamemode selection) ?

13. if it was possible that when they click PVP they will automatic respawn in the pvp zone. same goes for PVE/ PVE zone.

This possible or not? i see alot of people want this.

right now it works, but there is no indication that others are in pve/pvp so they spray all htere bullets on eatchother ^^
    Edit:

(Sry i didnt mean it like that.)

The player was inside hes base,when he could not open any doors trying to get out. he was in PVP mode. tryed to unlock with code, remove lock, nothing worked. i had to remove the whole wall. only the High External stone gate worket fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
  14. sorry could you take a screenshot and highlight the areas you are talking about?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482262118][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please do not tell everyone to not use a mod, instead please submit a bug report on this forum, can you please inform me to if this door was a player owned door or a world generated door please and also to what mode the players where

15. The player was inside hes base,when he could not open any doors trying to get out. he was in PVP mode. tryed to unlock with code, remove lock, nothing worked. i had to remove the whole wall. only the High External stone gate worket fine.

16. Who was the "Owner" of that door, as in who actually placed the door?

17. I dont know who was "Owner", as there was 3 others in the base.

Testing PVX on a new server i just rented now, with Absolut Combat to see how they work together. ( so far everything looks good! wish i found this plugin before.

Just need some more players in the server to test more.

18. damn... i like this plugin more and more. working goooood!

The only thing i really want, is that when a player joins for the first time, and click PVP or PVE, they spawn in a Zone (PVP zonw and PVE zone) that i have made.

this way, we can seperate them in zones. idk how that is possible or not.

19. Hi all. Happy new year to all.
    I have recently posted an update for all to see on Patreon, Please check that out as it gives an update on what im working on atm, I did forget to add that I will be adding in a permission system for other mods to use.
    PvX Mod Update | Alvin on Patreon

Regards
    Alpha

20. Hello Everyone,

I hope you have all been having a great time so far this year, I have now added in a new feature that is currently available to my Patreon supporters.
    Once this has gone through some testing and I have received feedback I will make any adjustments and upload it to here.

Due to the amount of extra data the GUI menu has added I still have not finished everything, but please find attached the last version that Patreon users had access to, This will provide users with a fully GUI based system, Please note not all buttons are operational.

Feel free to use this one at this time But please note it is not fully finished, this means somethings do not provide messages and some messages are "Hard-coded" in and not in Lang yet.

If you would like to try this I would recommend wiping the map and the data file/Config/Lang

Regards

Alpha

Attached Files: