PushAPI

Moved

Total Downloads: 697 - First Release: Nov 2, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. That's fine. As long as we had a way to do it.

My only issue with doing it that way is that each plugin would be storing the keys separately instead of one central data file. If the plugins could only add/remove keys they passed but the keys were centrally keep by Push API for Rust it would probably make it easier on developers and therefore we'd get quicker adoption and more features from the plugin developers. - Or do I just sound like Microsoft here !?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll think about it.

3. This looks very interesting and I know one mod that uses this, but wanted to ask if you know if there is a way to search this site for mods that use this mod as a dependency or optional add-on??

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Searching for "PushAPI" would probably show them, either via the site's search or Google + "oxidemod".

5. Thank you for that tip, I will give that a shot :)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. installed "push api" to work with the plugin updater put the error sending the message configured it as follows see if there's something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I removed your config as it had your auth key in it, but you didn't have it set right. The ApiToken and UserKey are not the same thing.

9. my configuration is correct?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you had the User Key for both that and the API token, they are not the same. You'd need to create an application on the site for the ApiToken.

11. so I have to create an application on the site and put the token api?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that and the UserKey.

13. is this plugin working? i set up api token key and user key but , im trying to use this to Tickets for Rust but no receive notifications on my phone

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be, I don't think the Push API has changed.

15. When i create the
    Create New Application/Plugin i put Type : Plugin

EDIT: Tickets needs update
    * fixed supported API's not working

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  16. Wulf,

I love this plugin. I use this plugin in conjunction with Tickets. Lets my users contact me when Im not online. Any plans to update the plugin to C since you are stopping LUA in oxide?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, I'll be re-writing any of my old plugins still in Lua as C# soon.

18. Thank you.

19. Plugin doesnt seem to work. It wont load.