1. Hello, i'm looking for a solution to protect a wall we have build on our server, this wall is made with high stone wall and split the map from the north to the south. It's like a borderline and i don't want players destruct it.
    So, is there a plugin who can protect only those selected deployables and only those on the wall?

2. youd need to create several small zones across the lentgh of the wall though , not one zone or itd expad across the entire map to cover the wall.

3. Hello, thx for answer. I know zone manager, i already use it but i'm just looking for an easy way to protect my wall, with zone manager i ll need to create lot of zone.

4. Why would you need multiple zones? If your wall is straight (more or less), you can just put a box zone around it and you'd have a long skinny zone around the wall through the middle of the map.

5. thats still a different zone plug in to what was mentioned which only handles bubble zones.

6. No, it's not. ZoneManager has box zone support, and has had it for a very long time (I don't understand why people don't know this). You just need to set /zone size and /zone rotation (see the ZoneManager overview).

7. because its not listed on the page perhaps? ok well thats a very well hidden feature hardly publicised well. Anyway whatever. not my problem.