1. [YNPA] Fake Death

[YNPA] Fake Death Wood Hoarder

wulf can i perhaps promote u on my webpage and promote ur oxide forum on my webpage? i love the work and the great devs here and i already started inviting my main developers that always helping me out and u also one of them even if ur busy always take time for me and everyone to answer our question no matter how bad questions they are haha if thats okay let me know.

webpage : www.blacklagoongaming.com -> i not share this here to promote but because u remind me not to pm u private so often haha
    its still in development

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

It shouldn't be an issue with you linking to our forums, just don't claim to be related/sponsored/approved/etc. by Oxide. ;)

3. [YNPA] Fake Death

can i also promote u ? no dont worry is it okay i elist oxide logo under partners on my page cuz i am ussing your software and if people press it they can go to here or anywhere u like?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

I'm not sure how you'd promote me, but the project is fine. Partner would usually imply that it's a mutual thing though, so I'd avoid that.

5. [YNPA] Fake Death

hmm not really in thought by me like example i got fragnet as partner cuz i paid for they services, but i like to promote them because they do deliver good servers and services same here with u i not do mucht for u but ur software is always nice and arround and people here always helping out ^^ thats for me partners i dont have any other naming for it yet haha how you can call it ;P

6. LaserHydra

LaserHydra Grenade Master Plugin Developer

"Service Providers"? :p

[YNPA] Fake Death likes this.
  7. Mughisi

Mughisi Grenade Master Community Mod Oxide Developer

How about "Powered by Oxide"? :p

LaserHydra and Brko™ like this.
  8. Brko™

Brko™ Shotgun Ace

yep, thats what I use everywhre where I am promoting my servers (facebook,steam,webpage,reddit ect...), I mean modded servers, not those vanila :p