Solved Prod

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ToreUup90sStyle, Apr 30, 2015.

1. I am having trouble finding a prod plug in that actually wants to work on my server. I tried using bushyprod, but it would not want to work. After several attempts to get it to, I gave up, but noticed there were really not any other options for prod. I need something that can tell me who owns structures as well as deployables. I would greatly appreciate some help with this :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Thank you for the quick response. The only reason I am using 1.18 is that the server is rented from Game Servers and since it is my first time doing any of this, I just used their option on the site to install Oxide. They installed 1.18. I'm sorry if I am asking dumb questions, but am I able to install Oxide 2.0 on servers from Game Servers? Also, I'm guessing I will have to install all new mods? I'm not sure what to do in this situation to be honest.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, just open a ticket with their support or install it yourself manually if they have given you FTP access. The plugins available can be found here: http://oxidemod.org/plugins/categories/rust-legacy.44/.