1. Oxide for Rust Legacy has been discontinued and is no longer supported. No updates or additions will be made, and Rust Legacy-specific plugin submissions will no longer be accepted. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Rust as able.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. tomasekpro

tomasekpro Naked Wanderer

Hello Guys, I have big problem in my plugin.. : On Server are 3 players.. Airdrop incoming (enabled beacon)
    1 guy leave server, in console RL_command error or something like this (timer)

How Can I Stop sending command for the offline player but send for still online players? PLEASE!

(MY ENGLISH IS BAD!!)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Check if they are connected before trying to send a command or message to them.

3. tomasekpro

4. Wulf

Before you do anything with "player" in the loop, check if the player is connected.

5. tomasekpro

Please code :/ I trying everything
    ERROR: Private RPC CL_ConsoleCommand was not sent because a connection to Player Client (1) was not found!

6. Wulf

I don't have the code on hand, so I'd recommend in Visual Studio or the game's Assembly-CSharp.dll to look for "IsConnected" or similar for the NetUser class. You can then use an if check to see if the NetUser is connected before attempting to run a command on them or other actions.