1. So the plugin "Player Ranks" i'm trying to integrate the SQL feature to my website and so how its just timing out. I have no idea about SQL in the Oxide framework. Any help would be great. Also i hope this is the right place to post this.

Thanks.

Code:
    Command 'MySql handle rpilsaeyde rarna nekxsc.espatvieon' not found
    MySql handle raised an exception (TimeoutException: Timeout in IO operation)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.StopTimer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Hello,

Can you post your code?

3. I just found this at the top of my file.. Lol i'm guessing i need to enable this import.

-> // Reference: Oxide.Core.MySql

This is the plugin i'm trying to enable SQL on, my details are corrects as i've checked multiple times. -> Player Ranks for Rust | Oxide

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2017
  4. No, that ^^ is meant to be like that.

You need to add your SQL server details to the PlayerRanks config, as show in the overview, then reload the plugin.
    If your details are correct and there are no issues, you will see your new table created in the database you specified.

If you don't see it, there's either an error in the details you entered, or perhaps the SQL server needs to have your Rust server IP whitelisted.

5. Yeah I've added my details into the config as stated, details are correct, server ip of the rust has been white listed to my remote sql. Is there a way I can extend time out integer somewhere? Thank you

6. Was the table created?

7. Negative, even after manually trying to save data to sql with the commands the plugin came with, before I got the sql server this close to working it displayed access denied or something like that, now it doesn't so I'm a step closer

8. Something's wrong, then.
    If the table isn't created immediately, nothing beyond that will work.

With GameServers the Rust server IP was no use (whitelisting).
    I had to contact them to find out what IP was being used for sql conn - It was a different address from the server connect address.

Maybe that's what's happening?
    Try whitelist all for testing.