1. Hello,

i have following problem i install a fresh server unconfigurated like described and put than in the same directory the oxide than i start the start example running all good but following problem it will not show in the server list

my start example have this inside
    Code:
    @echo off
    cls
    :startHurtworld -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;servername My Oxide Server"@echo.
    @echo Restarting server...
    @echo.
    goto start

and my autoexec.cfg in the directory
    Code:
    loadbalancerframebudget 100

i hope anyone can help me

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure your server is fully updated. It is likely that you're using an old Oxide build.

3. Add a queryport.
    Code:
    Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername HurtWorld"-logfile "gamelog.txt"

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't needed, that's just for customizing the default. All of the game's configs have defaults if not overriding by the user.

5. ok but what i need do that the server shows in the server list?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is your server updated fully, Oxide and all? If you are hosting locally, you should see "16" in the bottom right corner of the game console, else you aren't updated. If you are hosting remotely, all I can suggest is to re-update.

7. it says oxide 2.0.1618 for 16 and i download the fresh steam cmd version of the originaly server

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It should be fine then. Do you have the query port open with your firewall/router? The default query port is 12881 unless you changed it.

9. yes is open dynamic port in hybrid i open both ports the
    host 12871
    queryport 12881

and restart router
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449780386][/DOUBLEPOST]the server running when i connect on localhost it works but will not show on server list and friends cant join

10. Try changing the name to something that is not "My server", "My oxide server" or anything generic. Set it like "pablo server test 1". I've had a weird instance where "My server" would not show yet "Pretermit test" did. No clue why.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've had no issues with "My Oxide Server", and I doubt that would be blocked in any way. The server list is very lenient right now.

12. can you send me what you write into autoconfic i changed so maybe i ovwerwrite so it work maybe
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449780841][/DOUBLEPOST]the name change bring nothing sorry sombrero

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As long as you aren't setting your query port to the same port as the server and the server is starting, then it's fine. The server just needs to be started fully and the query port accessible/open to the world for it to show on the server list.

14. give me a try i make all new install maybe anything wrong
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449780952][/DOUBLEPOST]it says also 0b/s in, 0b/s out

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It will say that unless someone is connected to the server.

16. no will not show i do a clean install without changing anything but nothing show in the list
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449781621][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    > host 12871> servername My Oxide Server[Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.1618...
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loading extensions...
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded extension Hurtworld v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Hurtworld'
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loading plugins...
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Hurtworld v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    Steam GameServer initialized
    Listening on port 12871.
    FillInMachineIDInfo took a total of 304 milliseconds
    SteamServerConnected
    Loading level DiemensLand...
    Loaded 28 spawner configs with a total of 5840 nodes from cache.
    Level load complete. Operation took 8.6586232 seconds
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     My Oxide Server                                                                                           81fps, 3m18s  0/50 players                                                                                         0b/s in, 0b/s out  9:41 am, DiemensLand                                                                             Oxide 2.0.1618 for 16
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449781906][/DOUBLEPOST]i post you my loading screen of the server so maybe you can figure out whats wrong amigo

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If it starting fine, then it is most likely an issue with the port. What settings do you have on your router for the NAT/port forwarding?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The game uses UDP, not TCP.

19. ok i mark by both UDP and clicked save
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449782957][/DOUBLEPOST]bring nothing it will not show in the list
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449783638][/DOUBLEPOST]can you upload me your server package maybe i can try out
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449784612][/DOUBLEPOST]are you there?
    crazy are i can connect with locahlhost but it will not show in serverlist and no friends canjoin problem are still

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015