PrivateZones

Add permissions to zones to keep them private

Total Downloads: 597 - First Release: Feb 14, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 20, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

PrivateZones - Add permissions to zones to keep them private

Read more about this resource...

2. Works absolutely perfect! Thank you again!!!

3. FANTASTIC!!!

4. Oh wow! Finaly someone made this! Thanks for this! Runs perfectly and finaly, I can run a "Private club" on my server lol ;)

5. k1lly0u updated PrivateZones with a new update entry:

6. Help me please. I'm vrite command, adn i have a message: - Invalid ZoneID. Say me please how write command, need example for idiots (((( i'm not understand format for zoneID )

7. If you type /zone_list the zoneid is the number on the left, the type /pz add 'the zone id you want to use' 'the permission you want associated with that zone'

8. Can you make this also for hurtworld?

9. Plugin works, but have this when server start.

Pzones.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456678036,1456419513][/DOUBLEPOST]@k1lly0u ?

10. Il take a look tonight

11. k1lly0u updated PrivateZones with a new update entry:

12. Getting this error in console every few hours, I dont even have now privatezone :(

Code:
    [Oxide] 20:28 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEnterZone' on plugin 'PrivateZones v0.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 20:28 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.PrivateZones.OnEnterZone (System.String ZoneID, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PrivateZones.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. Most likely you have some old zones setup with it. Either delete your data file, or find the zones that no longer exist and remove them

14. Have only one zone, and I see only this via Zone Manager in game only. Also my privatezone_data.json is empty, I am allway deleting them when global wipe. Anyway will delete it when server auto restarts ;)

Attached Files:

15. Unload the plugin, delete the data file and let it generate a new one when you reload the plugin. Because it has null in it it will load that file and when it tries to read from it it will throw the NRE

16. Yeah got it okey now ;) Thank you alot!

17. k1lly0u updated PrivateZones with a new update entry:

18. I don t understand the use of this plugin ? What could be a private zone for certain players ? Can you give me some ideas ?

19. SO easyes example: You have VIP group and you want them to have acces to certain place to build there or have loot farms (depending on your plugins) - you make zone, give it permission trough this plugin and voala :)

I use it to have some places availeble to certain groups, also selling properties (small) to clans, also maybe for the faction plugin its also good to use, cause those factions have then their own places and so on ect.... :)

20. I had some NPC with the GUIShop and they were selling things at a better price - and there I set up a zone where only "VIP" are able to enter.