Solved Private game mode (paid $$$)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by OldRed, Oct 31, 2015.

1. hello .there was a plugin in the making for a game mode . but the guy we paid to do it . couldnt finish it . so the plugin has been left and no one to finish it . so im wondering if anyone wants to take over this project . finish it and release it here . as i cant afford to have this done privet anymore . if anyone is intrested just write here or pm me and ill explain it in more details .

2. Did you get your cash back as the work was not done

3. i paid its not refundable . he gave me everything he done . some parts he wasnt able to do as he didnt now how to . he just didnt have the skill to finish it . hes done multiple other plugins for us all working . so i have no issue with it . but i would like to see this game mode out there as its like 50% done and id love to play it . think it would be loads of fun .

4. I see I thought he did not give you it after you paid for it

5. hmmm ? this is not paid . im not paying anyone . i want someone to finish this plugin and release it on oxide . as the last dev on this quit . he coudnt finish it . i want someone to finish it and release it as there own .

6. Why not just post the code in this thread? It would get people looking at it and someones interest might peak.

7. I am not saying you are going to pay someone now I said you did pay already you need to read what I write

8. because if anyone is interested the will message me and ill explain everything and send the code . (id like to explain to the person taking over whats missing and what we where going to implement to it that didnt make it .)

that was addressed to the one that edited my title . not you :)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Marking as solved as there has been no recent activity.