1. I just put | +nav_wait 0 | in the startup.bat file. Same one with the map size and seed. This way it does not take a long time to startup ( starts like normal ) and AI is still active.. This will allow it to generate the AI when the server is on.

Until a bunch of people are connected I don't see this causing a huge issue.

2. I want to give you great advice. It is not Your thing, go do something else!

3. So which animals aren't actually dependant on the navmesh or is it just all of them? Choosing between having them stand still or a fully loaded server each time isn't very appealing. Why isn't it just generated once for the map?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure that all animals depend on the Navmesh to move.

5. I had a funny feeling that was the case I get that they wanted a solution that animals wouldn't run through walls and rocks and such but that seems like a far better thing to have then standing around. I'm glad you can disable it because having one server on a E3 and being crushed is insane.

6. Hi I put nav_disable true nav_wait false at autoserver.cfg it works but when server restart autoserver.cfg delete this 2 commands who i can fix it?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use server.cfg

8. Thanks Wulf

9. im in my server cfg what do i need to type to set al navmesh things enabled
    because nav_wait is false my server wont fully load

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

nav_disable false

If you want to disable them:
    nav_disable true

11. is it pissible that some plugins wont work yet?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

With what? The animal navigation is unrelated to Oxide and plugins.

13. well my stacker and heli control and all the other plugins wont work now after update i already reinstalled them and tried them again updated my server and updated my plugins

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you don't have Oxide installed. Oxide has to be re-installed after each server update you do.