Portgun

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,152 - First Release: Oct 19, 2014 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 4 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Portgun with a new update entry:

2. Hello, not sure who is working on this plugin currently (hopefully someone?) -- but I was wondering if there is any way to make an option for attacking/damaging other players to be disabled for a configurable amount of time after using /port??? I'd like to use this plugin on my server, but people complain it makes combat unfair.

Just a request/suggestion. :)
    I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement.

Thanks for the plugin!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game?

4. Oh yeah, I forgot it was a universal plugin.

I'm hoping to get this functionality for Rust.

I thought about it some more, and there could be a hacky way of doing it... using timed permissions and godmode.noattacking? But I'm not too sure where to insert the call to timed permissions in the portgun plugin, nor really how to include it?...

----

also, if that works, how to add in a simple message (after the user teleports) saying something like, "you have teleportation sickness, and cannot attack for X time" (seconds minutes whatever)... and "teleportation sickness" could be a totally different name or message or whatever, just a thought.

ty so much for reading my replies and considering an update/patch/helping me insert some code! :)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll add it to my list.

6. Ever since this last Rust update Devblog 182, portgun stopped working... getting console message "Could not find a valid destination to port to"

I tried removing the portgun.json in \oxide\lang\en and reloading the plugin... no worky =( any advice?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No other errors? Which game?

8. =) Rust... i dont see any other errors...

9. item v2 error:
    Error while compiling: Portgun.cs(68,81): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `CamPosition' does not exist in the namespace `Assets.Scripts.Core'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. After a server wipe and fresh install it started working... It could very well be something in the CORE was missing... Thanks!

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You replied to someone that has an error with Hurtworld, not Rust. :p

12. doh *face palm* well it started working for Rust XD

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. u can add update for hurt v2?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. not working for legacy

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No support for it right now. See the Overview for those that are.

18. upload_2017-11-9_19-38-17.png

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"No support for it right now. See the Overview for those that are."

20. oh now i get it thx