Portgun

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,152 - First Release: Oct 19, 2014 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 4 likes
  1. On line 25, replace ClientRPC with ClientRPCPlayer

2. Did that, and after reloading now get this error:

NetworkData.Write - no handler to write System.Object[] -> System.Object[]

3. I also am getting the 2nd above error....
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:29 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTeleport' on plugin 'Portgun'
    File: portgun.lua Line: 25 invalid arguments to method: BaseEntity.ClientRPC:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  4. Hmm that's odd, try changing the newobj to destination.
    Open the plugin in a text-editor and go to line 25:
    Code:
    player:ClientRPC(nil,player,"ForcePositionTo",newobj)
    And replace it with
    Code:
    player:ClientRPCPlayer(nil, player, "ForcePositionTo", destination)

5. Reneb updated Portgun with a new update entry:

mughisi fix

6. how do i take the /up and /down commands out of this? the building grades mod uses /up and /down as commands to change the grade of your build and sometimes this will override them. i dont use the /up or /down command since admins can fly

7. 1. Is there some way you can mount a user onto a parachute (like the airdrop) with the same drop rate as the loot container on a given path? I am trying to create a jump tower for users to get the experience of skydiving.

2. I would also like to define an area inside a building with zero-gravity for users to experience space.

If it is possible, I would like to make my server a playground for real skydivers to enjoy. Please give this idea serious consideration and let me know your answer.

Thank you,
    -SUE

PS: Your stuff is great!

8. Do I need to set permission? It's says I'm not allowed to use this command.

9. Any ideas on how to fix that ?
    Code:
    7:07 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Portgun v1.3.4 by Reneb
    7:07 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Portgun v1.3.4 by Reneb
    7:07 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTeleport' on plugin 'Portgun'
    File: portgun.lua Line: 79 attempt to call method 'Ray' (a string value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the attached version below please.

11. <3 <3 <3

12. Thanks Wulf, you're the man :)

Regards

13. Please help, I can't use my /p command.

This is the error I get.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:34 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTeleport' on plugin 'portgun v1.3.4'
    File: portgun.lua Line: 118 attempt to call method 'Ray' (a string value):
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  14. Ok, now I'm getting this error, and it's rubber banding me back to where I start, every time I portal.

[8/22/2015 6:54:26 PM] [Oxide] 6:54 PM [Warning] CallHook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.17' took: 703ms
    [8/22/2015 6:54:26 PM] TimeWarning: AIHandler.Cycle took 0.71 seconds (706ms)

15. Apparently nobody's paying attention to this thread anymore. :/

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a warning, not from this plugin either.

Portgun | Page 4 | Oxide

17. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to take a look into fixing the portalgun.lua file for experimental? I'm trying to use it, but I"m just rubberbanding back to my starting point, and can't hop anywhere on the map.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See above replies.

19. Yeah, I figured that out, but I'm not getting any kind of error in any of the logs, just rubberbanding back to the original spot when using /p. I can't even find the error logs for this plugin.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin needs an update similar to how the other teleport plugins did to get around the anti-cheat from Rust.