Portgun

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,152 - First Release: Oct 19, 2014 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 4 likes
  1. when typing /pg i get this error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 8:29 AM [Error] portgun: [string "portgun.lua"]:29: attempt to index global 'util' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. There was an update for Oxide a few hours ago, you probably don't have that installed.

3. just updated but still getting the above. Unless my server host havent updated yet. hmm

4. yes your host didn't update it.

5. Sometimes i need 3 -4 attempts for 1 Teleport.

6. Yes téléports are fucked on the new rust

7. Reneb updated Portgun with a new update entry:

up/down/forward

8. sorry but now there is an Error !?!
    Code:
    12:17 AM [Error] portgun: [string "portgun.lua"]:44: attempt to get length of global 'TeleportVectors' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. hi
    The plugin does not work on my server
    What should we do to solve the problem

10. You're right on top of it today. NJ sir! Just awaiting for oxide to update now.

11. all my plugins were ready since 5days :p

12. I was on your Test server 2 days ago. Couldn't really use any plugins/commands, but was testing out the build system on it, and slayed a few people while running around.

13. haha well commands worked, but they just didn't show in the chat (they changed the way of how the chat works). that's fixed :p

14. Oh. HAHA. My bad. :-/ Currently having an issue with the serve rejecting all connections, saying Incompatible Version. Server has been reinstalled/SteamUpdated, and still giving me the same error. :-( Always something on patch day.

15. and oxide updated?

16. No oxide as of yet. This is just Vanilla server. I'm guessing Garry changed something in the server install? We're all having issues with our Servers rejecting players due to Incompatible Versions on our Vanilla servers.

17. players just didn't update there game lol.