Portals

Create portals allowing players to walk through to another location

Total Downloads: 3,736 - First Release: Jul 16, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 23, 2017

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Thats a plugin warning, nothing you can do there. I will fix that next time.
    portals.use is the permission each user normally needs to use portals, thats not a bug.

2. This mod seems to be broken since your recent update today. Getting the same errors as CooperD but even with permissions granted, no one can use the portals.

3. Does it just not do anything when entering the portal, or does it tell you that you don't have permission?

4. It does nothing at all after the update, the bubbles are still there on both ends but don't trigger and don't countdown.

5. Try reloading the plugin once.

6. No change, I even tried creating a new pair of portals.

No errors on load:

[Oxide] 22:54 [Info] Portals was compiled successfully in 2742ms
    [Oxide] 22:54 [Info] Unloaded plugin Portals v2.0.2 by LaserHydra
    [Oxide] 22:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Portals v2.0.2 by LaserHydra
    [Oxide] 22:54 [Warning] Duplicate permission registered 'portals.use' (by plugin 'Portals')
    [Oxide] 22:54 [Warning] Duplicate permission registered 'portals.use' (by plugin 'Portals')
    [Oxide] 22:54 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'Portals v2.0.2' took 244ms

7. I'm getting the same experience, spheres are still there, but nothing happens, and the above console errors occur when the mod is reloaded

8. I'm only getting the Duplicate permission registered 'portals.use' (by plugin 'Portals') once after the plugin is loaded, but it doesn't do anything. The spheres are there, but nothing happens

9. Same Here.

10. I can't get it to work. I have all the permissions set but I don't teleport when I step on a portal.

11. LaserHydra updated Portals with a new update entry:

12. LaserHydra Say it is technically possible to create a portal for the links? To copy a plug-Copy-Paste. I think you know that it will be very convenient! Thank you.

13. This has fixed it for me :)

14. I am not getting any error messages, the portals appear, the entrance works fine, I exit where i am supposed to exit, but cannot return via the exit portal. The file it set to one way false. Any suggestions?

15. I had a quick look at the plugin (not knowing how they work) and noticed "public bool OneWay = true;" so i changed this to false saved and it seems to be working for me. As i dont know how to make plug ins could this cause me any issues?

16. That's actually a setting in the config file that you can set. By default, there is an entrance portal and an exit portal. once you set those, open the config file, and set OneWay = true to OneWay = false. Then you can go back and forth.
    I haven't not had a chance to test it yet since I installed the latest update, but I will tonight.
    I do know that when I installed it, I got the same error I did before today's update about the duplicate permission registered. So i don't know if it's going to work or not.

17. Did you reload the plugin after making changes to the datafile?

18. So how can I do it? :) And is there a way to translate the messages like "You entered a TP" etc? :)

19. I recommend not to edit the source code without knowledge of programming.
    You can translate the messages in .../oxide/lang/en/Portals.json

• Добрый вечер, где надо ввести или вставить, не могу поставить порталы пишет нужно разрешение!
    • порталы.админ , необходимых для /портал команды
    • порталы.использовать стандартные разрешения на использование порталов (смогите быть подгоняно на портале в .../окись/данных/порталами.в json)