1. I'm getting this in the whole console

Differents plugins

Unable to call hook directly: OnEntitySpawned

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The build was updated with the missing updated Oxide.Core.dll.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. Why? Isnt this link that all the GSP's use or am i missing something? Or has your day just been hectic so far?

Just pls let me know when the link is updated or if i should use another link in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Latest link is updated too now. It isn’t a normal issue, it just wasn’t fixed when mughisi fixed the other. The build server just isn’t adding the Oxide.Core automatically right now.

6. is this the issue with the build you are talking about? I can just get the link to put the file in ?

7. Hello,

A 'connection issue' with the server node my server is hosted on resulted in my server being wiped. The server host restored a backup, but ever since, various plugins have been unable to call hooks:
    Code:
    (22:19:22) | Failed to call hook 'OnCollectiblePickup' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:12:15) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:12:18) | Failed to call hook 'OnLootEntity' on plugin 'PreventLooting v1.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    I removed and reinstalled a few plugins that had the issue (DeathNotes, ImageLibrary, and ZLevelsRemastered), but ZLevelsRemastered's issues still persist ('OnCollectiblePickup', 'OnDispenserGather'). On top of this, players on my server can no longer gather anything (I have TruePvE installed and have added the "anything can damage resources" flag). I even tried wiping the server, but that did nothing to help. Betterchat seems to have restored everyone (including owner and admin) to the default group i.e. Owner no longer has the Owner tag.

Are there any ways that these plugins can be fixed without having to do a clean install of the server?

I am not sure what additional information I will have to provide. Please let me know what else you guys may need to find a solution.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017