1. Hello, hello, I installed the plugins and gave them their permissions and the plugins, kits, meteor, and vehicles are bugged, there is no help command, kit help, vehicle help, meteor help, nothing appears, can someone help me? thank you

2. There's no commands such a /kit help, /meteor help etc.. btw are you installing those plugins at Hurtworld Legacy or Experimental?

3. Hurtworld 0.3.8.9 , im installing , more plugins its bug

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Without seeing logs, knowing versions, etc. it's not really possible to help you resolve the issue.

5. When I write / meteor, / kits help, nothing appears in the chat, and the kits are not recorded too
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510514857][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I view the logs? , explain to me tomorrow I'll post here, I'm working at the moment

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide/logs

7. I have the same issue

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If that log is current, all plugins loaded according to it. If the chat commands or /oxide.version command doesn't work, Oxide isn't installed.

9. Oxide is installed and the only plugin that works for me is /fly
    The other plugins like HWClans, Kit, Tpr, etc don't work

After typing i chat "/clan help" i get this in console

Code:
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter+Lexer.Lex (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.Parse (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToTreeFormat (System.String text, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 translations) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToUnity (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Player.Message (.PlayerSession session, System.String message, System.String prefix, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Hurtworld.SendChatMessage (.PlayerSession session, System.String name, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.cmdClanHelp (.PlayerSession session) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.cmdClan (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HWClans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are plugin errors, they'd need to be updated.

11. here are the logs, please help me

Attached Files:

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As mentioned in my previous post, those plugins would need to be updated to fix the errors. I'd recommend reporting them to the plugin authors in their support threads for the plugins to be updated. You can find the name of the plugin erroring in the first line of each error, ie. HWClans.

13. How do I update?

14. Wulf just updated the plugins which you mentioned, download them and replace them at your server folder.