Not an Issue Plugins not working, no configs

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by skitz1985, May 23, 2015.

1. Hi guys,

want to talk about plugins,
    am verry new in this kind of plugin, if i read the forums about the plugins it seems easy but nothing works for me :D where to begin? i hope u guys can help me out for this!

so i rent a server by gameservers what did i do and what did i read about this kind of plugin's,

to begin with i login FTP in my windows xplorer this computer i deleted in the web and put in my FTP:IP
    Loged in and i have several maps..

first i got this IPnumber then it opens up my account its a Numberaccount by gameserv.
    like this just an example 108.61.98.155/account/ruste/server/account/OXIDE/plugins
    this is the map where i put in the plugins or not?
    well i did put in the plugins there for example this is in StackSizes.cs and this betterloot.cs
    ok so what i did is put them in there and updated server and updated Oxide on server panel
    now i see people talking about default config, dint find that file every config map i see is empty so i geuse they blocked my out for config.cfg? the plugins cant work by only putting this in the plugin map right?

i restarted my server 3 times over and over but nothing works - Can some one with patience help me out about plugins please or add me on skype? or explaine here from the first thing to the last please how to do this? i searched on google and youtube but i find more info about rust legacy then default what i need so someone please help me my skype is : skitzy1985

easy to explaine to my add skype please chat or add me on steam skitz1985

Thank u for understanding - only guys who have patience to learn me explaine me from A Tille Z please

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The first place to start would be checking your server/identity/oxide/logs files for errors.