1. Dear Community,

I hope you could help me with this problem.

The plugins I upload don't seem to load automatically, I have to type reload <PLUGIN> to load them on the server.

Anyway to solve this?

2. You dont need to manually reload them after uploading them

3. İ have it too you can download Updater | Oxide plugin :D İt updates automatically.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That plugin just check for updates, it doesn't update plugins and isn't related to this thread. ;)

5. I do as no plugin loads by itself. I am using composer to upload the files and the appear to be in the right folder.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins not being recognized and loaded is generally a filesystem permissions issue or a setup issue with the server.

7. Is there any solution for me? I already installed a new one but it still doesn't load anything by itself.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check to make sure that the user you are running the server under has full access to the plugins folder.

9. The user running the Server is owner of all files. I had the issue in the past that if the user doesn't have the permissions you can't even start the Server.

10. I just made a fresh install but still no luck, the plugins are not loaded after being uploaded