1. i just update server just now from 2234006 TO 2238603 then server become no mod how to fix i already update oxide already

2. I rebooted the server earlier today, since then, I can not make the logarithmic (vanilla) plugins. Attempts made by me:

1- I updated the rust a million times.
    2- Make sure the compiler file is not corrupted.
    3- I delete all the files and I reinstalled from scratch but every time I put plugins presents this error.
    -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Training:

1- When I give plugins without a console, "No plugin is available" appears, and it has my 31 plugins in the folder. (image)
    2- When I try to reload it, show the error "Failed to load the plugin" NamePlugin '(missing source) "(Image)
    3- The sending of oxygen file.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2017
  3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please update to the latest Oxide build 3688 or higher. It should fix your issue.

4. i use lgsm linux auto download oxide

5. Please direct me the link of other models, I have already put the oxide of the most updated model several times.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was released already a couple minutes ago, so you'd update the normal way you update.

7. fixed thank you

8. If this issue ever occurs again simply delete your CScompiler and run oxide update again ;)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The compiler is automatically updated if the hash doesn't match what it should be. This issue had nothing to do with the actual compiler, but the config that sets the path to the .so files that that Oxide uses to check if the compiler is executable or not on Linux, else it tries to set it as such.

10. Going off personal experience as I updated oxide last night and had the same issue as above. Once I deleted the compiler and restarted (not even running an oxide update) for the compiler to regenerate the issue was resolved. The update you released to fix the issue came several hours afterward. Not sure how it fixed the issue though I thought I'd share it anyways.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The compiler hasn't changed in many months. The only change was with the .config files and DLLs that I mentioned.

With the hash being done on the compiler, the only way for it not to work in that case is if it didn't download successfully, but that'd be fixed on next restart. I should probably verify the hash after it downloads too. :p So unless your compiler was somehow corrupted from last time you used it, you should have already had the same compiler exe that's been around for the past half year+, which like I said is only downloaded based on mismatched hash. The "release" post wasn't actually made for the entire night after the build was actually available.

12. @Wulf That makes a lot of sense thanks for clearing that up :)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I did add a hash check for after the download too, so pushing that in a sec.