1. Since the last update, Oxide is no longer storing data from plugins. For example zLevels or Economics.
    I've tried everything.
    Finally, the server re-set up. Just installed the current Oxide build.
    If I now upload a plugin oxide also create the necessary file in the data folder. But he does not save anything after that.
    Only when I reload the plugin the current values are written into the data.
    Typically, changes to oxides are immediately written to a file, such as groups or permissions.
    The problem exists since the last update.
    In addition, I have searched all log files, but could not find any unusual errors.

Maybe someone here has an idea what I could make.
    Apparently, I am also the only one with this problem.

PS: Translated with Google

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing has changed in probably a year or more with how data and configs are stored and read. What you are describing sounds like filesystem permission issues with your server, which I'm assuming is Linux.

3. It was tried with Linux and with Windows. Always the same problem since Thursday.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only thing I can think of then is that your data for that plugin is corrupt and unable to be read/saved. There isn't anything that has been changed with how data is stored or loaded in quite a long time. If there was a change that affected this, it would have been noticed and found shortly after last Thursday and happened to more than just one user. I'd check your logs for any errors and go from there.

5. Server.Save works for me but ya my interval save isnt working, i mean it works to save the server itself, but not when it comes to saving plugin data for some reason.

6. Yes, same Here... and if i reload a running Plugin the current userdata will be written to plugin data file.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Data files will always save what is stored in the system memory on the server. If you manually edited a file while a plugin was loaded, it will be replaced with what was in the memory.

8. hmm... when i type server.save in console, all PluginData ist written to each DataFile in Data Folder.
    But on autosave Intervall nothing happend in Oxide Data Folder...

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How plugins save is all up to each individual plugin. The server.save command triggers the same method that the autosave does, so if a plugin has anything to save and is using the OnServerSave hook, it would save it the same way between those. If the plugin is not using the OnServerSave hook, then calling save on your server would have no effect on the data from that plugin at all.

10. For Exampel:
    Fresh new Installed Server
    Fresh new last Oxide Build
    Only ZLevelsRemastered Plugin
    Code:
            void OnServerSave()
            {
                if (initialized) Interface.Oxide.DataFileSystem.WriteObject(this.Title, playerPrefs);
            }
    Connecting to Server -> chopping some trees -> Level UP -> put server.save in console -> Server Saves level in oxide/data/ZLevelsRemastered
    Chopping again Some Trees -> Level UP to Level 3 -> waiting for AutoSave -> Nothing Happens...

How it could be ?
    No Errors in Any LogFiles.

Same with Economics
    Code:
            private void OnServerSave()
            {
                SaveEconomics();
            }

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, so it was only with OnServerSave. That's fixed for the next snapshot build.