1. where can ı find previous version ? and you can use filesizlla for acces rust dedicated folder

2. (Sorry for my English)

Hi!

Yesterday I have updated the Rust server and Oxide and now chat commands don't work for me.
    It is interesting that plugins which don't demand input of chat commands work (for example AutoDoors, LustyMap and others), but when I write /kit, / home, / help or any other commands, nothing occurs. There are no mistakes, I just import / kit, I press Enter and nothing, any notices.

Guys, in what there can be a problem? I reinstalled the oxide and the server is already 5 times.

3. Today, after devblog stopped working all plug-ins such as: kits, tp, lusty map, friendly fire etc.I updated my server hosted, reloads plugins and spent restart, plug-ins and not earned. What do I need to do to make it work as it was?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484312056][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a screenshot of the log

Attached Files:

4. Apparently on FTP i dont have permission for that folder, so i cant roll it back >.<

5. After downgrading, everything is working ! ;)

Code:
    Protocol: 1951
    Build Version: 1128.55
    Build Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:12:07 PM
    Unity Version: 5.4.4f1
    Changeset: 18276
    Branch: /main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.2922

6. nice ı hope work my server to

7. Like UstaGaravel said, try FileZilla

8. Stop your server and retry! Else you dont have permission to write into that folder! This depends on your hosting provider! If they gave you access or not to that folder or only update through their website ! (No Downgrade)

9. working finaly thanks for help everbody

10. You're welcome!

11. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  12. Yea, tried filezilla, SmartFTP and WinSCP. none of them work, think the provider hasnt gave permissions for that folder.

13. Make a ticket or wait the fix!

14. Just going to wait for the fix, pretty sure that will be done before a ticket reply haha :p

15. I have thought just me !

16. Hi Guys... rolled back as well... all good.
    Thanks for the help all... very much appreciated.

17. I have no option to roll back or install the one recommended so i guess i wait for a bug fix.