1. Same issue on my server, Chat works fine but any mod related commands in chat do nothing like /voteday, /town,/sil, /vanish on, ect.
    No error message nothing in server files pointing to an issue. didn't start till the latest bug fix update.
    Tried updating Oxide then all mods and nothing helps.

The mods are all running but no commands in the chat work at all.
    All players can see and type in chat tho.

2. Just because a plugin loads it doesn't mean that it's fully functioning. Also I need to know your oxide.version

3. If everyone is getting the same problem then its a big problem somewhere but its best if you two compare plugins see if there a bug there unless Wulf knows something I dont have this problem I might be able to help if I was watching your screen say over skype but hard to help from just talking here and really hard to help if no error or warnings coming up

4. I've got the exact same problem. There is no error showing when a command is written, just nothing happens. Although I have notice that when i type versions in console, it gives me this message:

(11:15:27) | [RCON] version

(11:15:27) | Protocol: 1951

Build Version: 1128.55

Build Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:12:07 PM

Unity Version: 5.4.4f1

Changeset: 18276

Branch: /main

Oxide Version: 2.0.2926

I noticed the oxide version is 2926? and the current build in the changelog is 2922

5. type version in recon

6. 2926 is the latest upload your output_log for Wulf to check

7. Oxide Version: 2.0.2926

8. Changelog not been updated then ? I'm having the same issues as the other guys and no clue whats causing it haha.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484306578][/DOUBLEPOST]although i have just noticed in game my build version is 1128.63?

9. upload your output_log found in your RustDedicated_Data folder also upload your server logs as well

10. Wulf needs to look into it in case there is a problem with the latest oxide

11. ok I will gimme a few

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  12. Any ETA on Oxide Update?

13. @RogueVoiD please edit your post and delete everything in it and upload the file

14. What can make /slash command not working, no idea?

15. Same here!
    Code:
    Protocol: 1951
    Build Version: 1128.55
    Build Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:12:07 PM
    Unity Version: 5.4.4f1
    Changeset: 18276
    Branch: /main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.2926

16. same here to all plugin working good but chat command not working /help or /vanish /kit nythink

17. +1 same here

18. @Wulf Also the same problem, no commands work on my server. 2.0.2922 is fine however. Not sure if 2.0.2926 needs looking at :)

19. Seems the latest oxide has a bug in it if any of you can go back to 2922 then do it until a fix is done

20. Is there any way to roll back to previous version other than install via ftp ? Gameservers wont allow me to upload to my rustdedicated_data folder >.<