Playtime Tracker

Tracks playtime and AFK time of players with a built-in reward system

Total Downloads: 2,119 - First Release: Sep 9, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. k1lly0u

k1lly0u Grenade Master Plugin Developer

k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

Playtime Tracker - Track playtime and AFK time of users, with optional reward system

Read more about this resource...

2. k1lly0u

3. Shadow 8

Shadow 8 Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

this need universal ServerRewards?
    before can use full?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Those features would only work on the games those plugins are for right now, so you wouldn't be able to use those until a universal one is made.

5. Shadow 8

Shadow 8 Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

i know.playtime works but its need also ServerRewards pluging.same what rust use.now its just count players play time if game its not rust.
    so mayby i just should ask first place if he can make ServerRewards for universal:)

6. k1lly0u

I made this to replace the playtime stuff from server rewards. Got a update for that coming soon, but it won't be universal :p

7. k1lly0u

8. OfficerJAKE

OfficerJAKE Wood Hoarder

Why is there another mod that only does what you already had in serverrewards??
    Could just disbale options in SR and its off... But if I want it on I have to install another plugin??
    Thisa doesn't make much sence at all.....
    I LOVE server rewards... But this is crazy unnessisary...

9. k1lly0u

Not really, SR started out as a simple plugin to reward playtime and has turn't into basically the next GUI store. Tracking playtime in it was unnecessary and did not fit the direction that it has gone. Like you said, you could disable it if you didn't want to use it so what was the point in it being there. Having it separated causes no performance difference plus now playtime tracking can be used for what it actually is. If anything its better this way because 1 massive plugin isn't trying to do 100 different unrelated things. Not to mention its now universal so any game can use it, and any developer from any of those games has the opportunity to get playtime information about a user without having to rewrite something that already exists

10. OfficerJAKE

OfficerJAKE Wood Hoarder

I like the idea.... Just didnt want more plugins, doing what this already did..
    I literally wont install playtime.. I just want SR to do it again for me...
    All RP related events were here.. Now playtime gives RP, but from another mod..
    I use SR mainly for the shop I must admit, its wonderful..
    But I guess part of me just wants less mods with more options...

Just me I guess...

PS.. Were you able to look into what myself and Raz were asking??
    Im looking forward to getting this finished, and have another coder lined up if it takes too long :/
    Just don't really want to rewrite your event. You own it, hoping you can do this for us...

Hit me up in PM.. Cheers

11. Bacon Overlord®

Bacon Overlord® Wood Hoarder

People aren't getting points from playtime. It's tracking their time, but they still have no points for SR in the UI.

For example: Screenshot

{
    "Options": {
    "SaveTimer": 15,
    "TrackAFKTime": false
    },
    "ReferralSystem": {
    "IssueRewardForReferral": true,
    "UseReferralSystem": true
    },
    "RewardSystem": {
    "Hurtworld_Economy": false,
    "Points": {
    "Playtime_Points": 1,
    "Playtime_PointTimer": 3600,
    "Referral_InvitePoints": 3,
    "Referral_JoinPoints": 3
    },
    "Rust_Economics": false,
    "Rust_ServerRewards": true,
    "Use_RewardSystem": true
    }
    }

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  12. k1lly0u

Pm me your data files from both plugins

13. k1lly0u

k1lly0u updated Playtime Tracker with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. rabbitlol

rabbitlol Scavenger

I have the same issue on plugs verson(0.1.2)
    Players won't have Points

15. MeatCircus

MeatCircus Shack Builder Server Owner

13:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPluginUnloaded' on plugin 'MagicDescription v1.2.2' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: input)
    13:08 [Debug] at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match (System.String input, Int32 startat) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Matches (System.String input, Int32 startat) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Matches (System.String input) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicDescription.UpdateDescription (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicDescription.OnPluginUnloaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicDescription.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. I am Groot!

I am Groot! Wood Hoarder

Would it be possible to add the last used name to the Data?
    would be very helpful!

17. CaptainNebulous

CaptainNebulous Shack Builder

This has some hook work to do before it will run correctly in Hurtworld.

18. Corrosive

Corrosive Master Researcher

So what's the benefit of setting the Rust Economics to true? Does PTT dish out the same amount of coins per hour as the RP amount?

19. Pat Pend

Pat Pend Wood Hoarder

is there or could there be a chat command to list the player with the most hours played so that player can be rewarded via web page etc without going through each and every players time.

OfficerJAKE likes this.
  20. MeatCircus

MeatCircus Shack Builder Server Owner

vip multipliers aren't calculating correctly I have it set to give all players 15 rp every 45 minutes of playtime and I have a guy set with a vip permission (as a test) to have a 5x multiplier so that should mean he gets 75 rp every 45 minutes but it's only giving hime 30 every 45 minutes