1. Friends would like to ask your help, my problem is as follows, on my server when a player dies (whatever that is), he simply loses all items, really any items that are with him, backpack, clothes, all.
    I already tried the command in the console (F1) of "playerlootmode", even so I am not going to solve the problem, and this is very annoying, will any of you could help me to solve this problem please.

Used Plugins:
    AdminTools
    CustomDeathMessages
    Teleportation
    Stacksize
    Meteors
    LootConfig
    Kits

2. if you want the effects of anything in console to be perminent, you must put the commands in your autoexec without the "rcon" at the beginning.

3. And how do I do that?
    What is the command line?

4. In your server files, it created a file called "autoexec_default" what you want to do is rename that file to just "autoexec" (if not done already) then you go to this link Console Commands - Official Hurtworld Wiki

You place those in your autoexec on their own lines, preferably with host name, max players, admins, workshop mods first and the rest after.

Any of these commands will also work in the F1 console, however will be reset at server restart. So using the console is really only for things like temporary events, sending out admin messages, checking server status via serverstatus command, etc.

Also in F1 console, the majority of the commands require you to use "rcon" before the command. For example "rcon adminmessage ________" or "rcon playerlootmode _" although a few such as "serverstatus" doesn't require the rcon command

In autoexec, no rcon is required.... just straight up the commands shown on that site.

*** I highly recommend you read up a bit on other things concerning running a hurtworld server before messing with too much ***

5. So my friend, before I even came here to ask for help, I read and reread everything, but I'm not getting or finding the right place to make these changes.
    Inside the FTP of my server is this file: "autoexec_default.cfg", but inside it has these command lines:
    I do not know what that second line of command means, so I did not even touch it.

If you can give me the right line to solve this problem the players are losing the items when they die, and my heartfelt thanks.

Thank you

6. So that is the default autoexec the server comes with. It is this file that you RENAME to simply "autoexec.cfg" then begin filling it in with the commands you want or need. Certainly you'll need the servername, maxplayers, and addadmin commands put in there, at the least.

Quit 86400 means "server restarts automatically every 86400 seconds/24 hours"
    Loadbalancerframebudget 100 is a server performance setting. 100 is default. I will explain this later if you need

7. Thank you my friend for the help he gave me, he was very helpful and helped me a lot.