Solved Player list

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Refuze, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't really have time to do it for you right now. :p

If you aren't sure of what to do, I'd suggest making a new, clean install with only Rust files, not those from other games.

2. its actually what i did, this is the second copy, on todays wipe i just remade the server from scratch, the blackwater files didnt start, i didnt even copy them over, was confused for a bit there due to link to github, so that log is more or less just a failed start :p

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only error I've seen is from conflicting extensions where the plugin is trying to use the API from both of them. Without clean logs with a correct setup, I can't really help further.

4. on tomorrow's wipe il do it again then

5. okay fixed with clean install, issue though is, this is not the same plugin, and it doesent allow everyone to use it :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503150096][/DOUBLEPOST]is it possible to grant the permissions through consule or rcon? or i need to give admin permissions to my self in game..?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, see the permissions tutorial under Guides & Tips.

7. is it possible to grant the permission to everyone?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure there's an example on the plugin's page for that, as well as in the tutorial. The group is "default" for everyone.

9. Awesome, thanks for patient help man :3