Solved Player list

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Refuze, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Which is the plugin that enables people to write command !players and see how many are online?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

PlayerList under the Universal Plugins section. You can use /players, /who, or /online.

3. guess it needs to be updated, oh well

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it's working fine and a universal plugin.

5. hmm, for some reason it doesent load :/ even after full server restart theres no cfg file as well

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors. Sounds like your server isn't operating properly.

7. everything seems to be clean, all logs without an error

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So what exactly is the issue? The only reason it wouldn't be working is if it wasn't loaded. Make sure you're installing plugins in the right location and confirm in your oxide/logs or console that it loaded. Also make sure you have Oxide installed by checking the oxide.version command,

9. im looking for a player list i saw in one server where i press the down arrow key and it showed everyone in the server. any idea which plugin that may have been?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Doesn't exist here, but could be done by listing for that key press.

11. what do you mean by listing for that key press?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. if i try to put the plugin inside oxide/plugins map, and if i leave it in the server wont start, it gets stuck at starting server, drops the line few lines lower blank and stops

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That doesn't sound like an issue with the plugin, the plugin would not cause the server to not start. Could you upload your full oxide/logs please?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have the Blackwake extension on your Rust server for some reason, please remove it and try again with clean logs.

Also, please use the 'Upload a File' button in this thread to upload logs.

16. I removed the blackwake earlier, its just one of the logs from before, the server didnt boot up so i made a fresh install and copied on the correct version of oxide, btw what is blackwake? Possible i just give you access to the VM and you check whats the deal? :p

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Blackwake is a different game. I'd need to see clean logs though without it, because I suspect that is the cause.

18. check the addon to my reply :p