1. Oxide for Rust Legacy has been discontinued and is no longer supported. No updates or additions will be made, and Rust Legacy-specific plugin submissions will no longer be accepted. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Rust as able.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sloxo

Sloxo Wood Hoarder

I have on my Server the Family Share Blocker for Rust Legacy | Oxide plugin, i made the adjustment that it doesnt kick the player instantly, instead it teleports the player 6000 meters high in the air and tells them first what is going on and what they have to do.

i have 2 timers running, the first timer will kick them out of the game. if something goes wrong here i have a backup with the 2nd timer, the kick.

Code (Text):
    timer.Once(35f, () => netuser.Kick(NetError.Facepunch_Whitelist_Failure, true));
    im really asking myself how this player Steam Community :: Edem was able to avoid both kicks, he was using hacks aswell, thats his main: Steam Community :: [A]nnoying thats his IP 213.110.201.228

edit:
    ok, i checked the logs again and found now this

Code (Text):
    (19:34:19) | User Connected: Edem (76561198303772182)
    (19:34:41) | [Oxide] 19:34 [Info] [Family Share Blocker] Family Share Blocker : Webrequest failed. Error code 0.
    so the problem wasn't the timer. but thats the first time i see this error message, have this plugin since 6 months on my server without problems...strange

however, i fixed this now by adding a kick if the plugin isn' working and giving error codes. solved :D

Last edited: May 26, 2016