Plagued

A plague has decimated the world's population, avoid others players to stay alive

Total Downloads: 553 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Hi great plugin btw. One question, the command /plagued iskin returns a "invalid plagued mod command" error. Am I doing something wrong somewhere? Thanks in advance :)

2. Thank you!

Its actually /plagued lskin with an "L" not an "I"

3. Wow, I feel like such a tool lmao!

You are a legend :)

4. Is this plugin dead now ? Not been an update for a while!

5. Well I did stop playing rust after the introduction of the XP system, but since that is gone now I might get back into it after the finals :)

6. Sweet dude that would be awesome!

7. +1 - would love a working version! When running it, I get the following:

[Oxide] 22:15 [Error] Error while compiling Plagued.cs(480,43): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Ext' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. same her :(

9. Same here :(

10. I installed this plugin on 2/25/2016, is it currently supported, does it create a config file? How do you edit the settings? I currently have no config or data file for this plugin. I cant seem to get any commands to work.

11. Hi,

Unfortunately this plugin is severely outdated at the moment as I do not play rust anymore.

But the source is available on github and someone could easily update it until I start playing again once the semester is over.

12. Hello all. I currently would like to use this plugin for a solo/small group server, but the author informed me that he doesn't play rust anymore and doesn't have time to update this. I there anyone who would be willing to take on this plugin?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Plagued with a new update entry:

15. Hey thanks a lot!

16. any chance for rustio friends automatically being counted as Kin??

17. Code:
    (18:18:02) | Failed to call hook 'cmdPlagued' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (18:18:02) | at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued+PlayerState.getAssociatesList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued.cmdListAssociates (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued.cmdPlagued (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. is anyone able to provide me with the default config? My server host has the mod preloaded but no config with it
    Code:
    Error while compiling: Plagued.cs(480,43): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Ext' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  19. Can you make the clan not acting plague? It would be cool))

20. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAlone' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerProximity' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017