PersonalBeacon

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,171 - First Release: Apr 30, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. HighTower 2 submitted a new resource:

Personal Beacon - Displays a beacon at a marked location for easier navigation

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello,

Getting below error if more than 2 players used at the same time;
    ///
    InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
    ///

3. HighTower 2 updated Personal Beacon with a new update entry:

Rework and fixes!

[DOUBLEPOST=1430468054][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Should be fixed in the new update. Sorry about that, total oversight on my part when I hastily put it together. Let me know if you have problems after updating, thanks!

4. HighTower 2 updated Personal Beacon with a new update entry:

More fixes.

5. can we get an admin command so i can do /wpadmin and it will make a marker on my location that everyone on the server can see?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430516272][/DOUBLEPOST]also there is no /help line so players know how to use this

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could add the help manually to your HelpText config. ;)

7. oh yeah, im just used to everyone writing their own... makes sense that way in case they change commands or add new ones

8. I did add support for that in the latest updates - what version are you using?

I can look into adding an admin waypoint yes.

9. lol oh sorry didnt know a new one was released, i downloaded it last night , sorry. but yeah the admin waypoints would be great, thanks

10. hello getting below error;

[Oxide] 4:26 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBeacon' on plugin 'PersonalBeacon' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 4:26 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.PersonalBeacon.DisplayBeacon (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PersonalBeacon.cmdBeacon (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. What version of the plugin are you using? I haven't seen any NRE's in the latest version.

12. HighTower 2 updated Personal Beacon with a new update entry:

Fix to reloads/crashes!

13. HighTower 2 updated Personal Beacon with a new update entry:

New admin commands

14. Thanks for the admin stuff!

15. HighTower 2 updated Personal Beacon with a new update entry:

Small bug fix

16. HighTower 2 updated Personal Beacon with a new update entry:

Removed test command

17. Hi, very nice plugin!
    Just wanted to say that there is a missing "}" at the end of the last version, the plugin won't compile without it.

18. HighTower 2 updated Personal Beacon with a new update entry:

Fixed syntax issue + minor changes

19. dude are you able to modify it as work when the player wounded?
    In this way player can reach his dead position as track the point :)

20. Death waypoints are certainly do-able. I'm working on bit of re-write to support a few things. 1) Config files. 2) "Sharing" waypoints w/ other people on the server. 3) Customizeable number of waypoints w/ names (much like the teleport mod has homes). and a number of other things. I'd expect something like Death markers to come with one of these updates. Thanks for the suggestion!