1. Let's say i have groups and i want to grant noclip permissions from rust's actual noclip the "debug.noclip" one, i don't want to use additional plugins for 1 thing. Is it possible ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is handled by Rust, not Oxide permissions. You'd need to add the user as owner (auth level 2). There's a tutorial under this section for how to do this.

3. Yeah, but making yourself owner requires a restart of rust and so on, i was thinking maybe putting a group owner and giving all permissions so its easier and faster instead of restarting Rust.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't require any restarting. If you grant someone ownership via your server (ownerid command), you'd simply need to have them logout and back in for it to take effect on their client. There's no way to give Oxide permissions to the noclip client setting (it's not even a command).

5. I had to do a server reset and ive lost most of my permissions for admins spawning items under F1 console, Does anyone know the Permission to spawn/Godmode,Noclip permissions? There is nothing on google for it.

6. This is also Rust Experimental, It says "Your Missing the Necessary Permissions to do that!"

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which plugin? Item spawning in Rust has no permissions unless you installed a plugin like RemoveAAA, which you can find the permissions on its download page. Noclip and Rust's native Godmode have no permissions either, the client just checks if you are owner.

8. Oh duh. I forgot to give permissions to admin group for remove.aaa haha I facepalmed so hard once I saw that,
    well I did stay up for 2 nights w/o sleep lol

Thanks for waking me up wulf! Btw, love your plugins

Best Regards,
    Zephnir