1. Speedy2M

Speedy2M Wood Hoarder

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

It hasn't been merged with the master branch yet for a build to be made.

Speedy2M likes this.
  3. Speedy2M

Speedy2M Wood Hoarder

Any infos about the time it get branched ?

4. Wulf

A build is available now.

Speedy2M likes this.
  5. [ZKA!] Prof. Banesworth

[ZKA!] Prof. Banesworth Naked Wanderer

Hmm, my plugins don't seem to be loading and I don't see any error logs.

6. Wulf

There are always logs, if you don't have any then Oxide is most likely not installed.

7. [ZKA!] Prof. Banesworth

[ZKA!] Prof. Banesworth Naked Wanderer

Woops, my mistake. The compiler log is a day in advance which made me think today was tomorrow, so I deleted what seemed like yesterdays oxide log... but it was todays. I have logging back, but I'm getting an error I can't make sense of.

Code (Text):
    19:43 [Error] Failed to load protobuf data from oxide.covalence.data (ProtoException: Invalid wire-type; this usually means you have over-written a file without truncating or setting the length; see http://stackoverflow.com/q/2152978/23354)
    19:43 [Debug] at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadString () <0x0010c>
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) Oxide.Game.SevenDays.Libraries.Covalence.SevenDaysPlayerManager/PlayerRecord.proto_12 (object,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader) <0x0008c>
    at ProtoBuf.Serializers.CompiledSerializer.ProtoBuf.Serializers.IProtoSerializer.Read (object,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader) <0x0002f>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.RuntimeTypeModel.Deserialize (int,object,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader) <0x00160>
    at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadTypedObject (object,int,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader,System.Type) <0x00072>
    at ProtoBuf.ProtoReader.ReadObject (object,int,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader) <0x0002f>
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2<string, Oxide.Game.SevenDays.Libraries.Covalence.SevenDaysPlayerManager/PlayerRecord>.proto_10 (object,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader) <0x00147>
    at ProtoBuf.Serializers.CompiledSerializer.ProtoBuf.Serializers.IProtoSerializer.Read (object,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader) <0x0002f>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.RuntimeTypeModel.Deserialize (int,object,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader) <0x0013d>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.TryDeserializeAuxiliaryType (ProtoBuf.ProtoReader,ProtoBuf.DataFormat,int,System.Type,object&,bool,bool,bool,bool) <0x0040e>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.TryDeserializeList (ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel,ProtoBuf.ProtoReader,ProtoBuf.DataFormat,int,System.Type,System.Type,object&) <0x003bf>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.TryDeserializeAuxiliaryType (ProtoBuf.ProtoReader,ProtoBuf.DataFormat,int,System.Type,object&,bool,bool,bool,bool) <0x0018b>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.DeserializeCore (ProtoBuf.ProtoReader,System.Type,object,bool) <0x000c6>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream,object,System.Type,ProtoBuf.SerializationContext) <0x000cb>
    at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream,object,System.Type) <0x0003e>
    at ProtoBuf.Serializer.Deserialize<System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, Oxide.Game.SevenDays.Libraries.Covalence.SevenDaysPlayerManager/PlayerRecord>> (System.IO.Stream) <0x00066>
    at Oxide.Core.ProtoStorage.Load<System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, Oxide.Game.SevenDays.Libraries.Covalence.SevenDaysPlayerManager/PlayerRecord>> (string[]) <0x000db>

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2016 ---
    What sorcery is this? As mentioned, my plugins weren't loading. I posted the above and decided to play without my plugins and some minutes later my plugins activated and are working properly.

8. Wulf

The above error doesn't have anything to do with plugins. The error is simply that the data file mentioned failed to load, but that wouldn't cause plugins to not load.

9. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

loaded with an error, when connecting the player to crash the server

10. Wulf

It looks like you aren't updated with the game entirely, as that error there is unrealted to Oxide but instead one of the 7 Days to Die asset bundles.

11. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

15.1 (Б16) the file is on a different path D:\Games\7 Days To Die\Data\Bundles

12. Wulf

Yes, and isn't something related to Oxide. The error is coming from the game.

13. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

without oxide, the game starts and the players play

14. Wulf

Are you sure you updated 7 Days to Die to the latest?

15. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

оксид работает на лицензии и на пиратке? или только на лицензии?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:05 PM ---
    oxide is licensed and pirates? or just for a license?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:06 PM ---
    оксид работает на 7 дней лицензии и на пиратке? или только на лицензии?

16. Wulf

We do not support piracy.

17. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

купил лицензию (до этого ставил на пиратку) 7 дней, все равно такая ошибка вылазит
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:37 AM ---
    • purchased a license (before I put on the pirates) 7 days, still this error climbs
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:38 AM ---
    and when you connect the game.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:39 AM ---
    I bought the game client, server, I'm selling not found

18. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

I have no such folder 7DaysToDieServer_Data, there is only the folder 7DaysToDie_Data have to rename the bat file to the startup path

19. Wulf

Sounds like you are trying to mess with the client, whereas you should be working with the dedicated server.

20. diyavolru

diyavolru Naked Wanderer

where to download the server? and on the client 7 days will not start?