1. Gameservers is installing version 1297423

2. thanks

3. It`s ok, guys :) Do not hurry, just do your best !

4. Trying to get gameservers to wake up. Shocking support from them. I swear they only work part time at that company.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All download locations have the same builds. Plugins will only have issues if you are on a clean install, as stated previously. A new build will be available shortly with the missing dependencies.

6. Got the same, not even 1 mod will load unless I reload them manualy :/
    Is this a rust issue or can I fix that myself, like a reload all command (reload all wont work btw)?

7. Yeah their support sucks. It seems like they take the weekends off even though they claim to have 24/7 support.

8. Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Restarting: error CS1705: Assembly `Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' depends on `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' which has a higher version number than referenced assembly `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
    /home/kovalev/Rust/dedicated/Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Warning: restarting compilation
    On linux

Attached Files:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the previous posts by me in this thread.

10. does this mean gamservers has the lastet update now?

11. 2.0.2309 i presume doesn't have the dependencies in that update as the plugins are not compiling on bootup.

12. guys i think we need to relax and let wulf and his team do their job. Im almost 100% sure he'll post on this thread telling us when to re-install. in the mean time give your players some eokas or something to keep them quiet :p

13. Aye Aye captain :p or ill just leave the server off, probably best as its running TruePVE :p cant be having our nice peaceful little community overrun :p

14. not compiling plugins, really? ... : (

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please wait for a new build while we address the issues previously mentioned.

16. after the updaye of 22/04/2017 my server doesnt load any plugins anymore oxide.reload * Triggers only RUSTIO

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please update to the latest release, those issues were resolved.

18. My problem is not resolved

19. Thanks wulf. Gameservers still old version so knowing them I'm out for the weekend. :)