1. Doesnt work again.

2. Hey guys , the players play on a server said that they can not connect to the server . It is not present in the list. However, you can connect via F1

The server does not appear in the list after the upgrade : Version 2.0.1624

3. How did you solve it? I got the same problem.

When I start without Oxide it appears in the server list. But when I put the oxide files in the server then the server dissappear. But I can connect with connect ...... in F1

4. I can not solve this problem. Probably any typing errors fashion

5. Turn off the server, update the steamcmd (app_update 405100) and put the oxide.
    Here it worked normal.

6. Before your topicname you put SOLVED. So I thought you allready fixed it.

7. Sorry , I did not notice perfiks

8. Guys, just remove oxide or do not install it after this patch. wait for Oxide update. Sadly... Oxide need to be recompiled or patch some game dll with version number to work correctly...
    Bad solution... Do we have alternative?

9. I know how to update. And how oxide works. It caused a glitch where half my users saw the server as offline. When oxide is off it works fine.

10. I never got to see the name of my server in the list, but other people can usually now I'm worried that he's actually appearing on the list.

11. If you just wait, Wulf

12. I never got to see the name of my server in the list, but other people can usually now I'm worried that he's actually appearing on the list.

@edit
    Now it's official, the server is not appearing on the list, it is possible only to connect by IP

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  13. remove oxide, bro =(

14. Same problem, need new oxide :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449834214][/DOUBLEPOST]I remove Oxide, make new clear server install and work

15. I'm trying to run without the oxide, but not out of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  16. It's normal! Process running in background...

17. hi all . I have same issue ! When oxide is running , anybody can't see server online on the game . But without Oxide it works fine . And i have update . Anybody for help me plz ?

18. Probably some sort of incompatibility that we are suffering! We have to wait a UPDATE oxide, by then, I will run the server clean.

19. Really everything is running normal now, though continuous without seeing my server from the list (see other players). Thanks for listening