1. Hello
    I have a problem with oxide that no longer reloads the plugins automatically. Obliged to do it by the console.
    My oxide is under Unbuntu 17.10
    How to solve this problem .
    Some plugin does not recharge with a reboot server either
    Can you help me thanks

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you have a broken plugin that is causing the compiler to be unable to load the plugins in a batch. Find the broken plugin, solve the issue.

3. how to know what is the break plugin

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Usually the first one to show errors. DynamicCupShare was one know to trigger it this update, which updating it would fix it.

5. I have a problem with this plugin only under Linux not under windows
    Code:
    (08:43:06) | at Oxide.Plugins.NoWorkbench.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (08:43:12) | Failed to call hook 'CanCraft' on plugin 'NoWorkbench v0.1.41' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
    (08:43:12) | at Oxide.Plugins.NoWorkbench.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a bug with Oxide, not the plugin and not Linux-specific.