Request Oxide for Savage Lands

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by panimal, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Savage Lands is a game based on Unity also. I was wondering if you had already checked and if there are intentions to give support with oxide, some plugins and to create a dedicated without graphical interface (such as servers of rust) would be very good.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We actually had basic support for the Unity version before, but now that they are on Unreal, we'd need to finish the OxideNative stuff (C++ bridge) for it to work with it.

3. wulf i had version SavageLands.v0.8.3.275. i think that are unity version. could you give that basic support for.

4. any update on when this is going to happen, or if? the files for the latest savage lands looks to be the same as The Forest.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Forest is Unity/C#, Savage Lands is Unreal/C++ now I believe; so not likely anytime soon until we can get another C++ dev.

6. data structure is identical to rust, 7d2d, and there is a folder resources that shows unity files.

Initialize engine version: 5.3.4f1 (fdbb5133b820)
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: F:\Games\steamapps\common\Savage Lands\SavageLands_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading F:\Games\steamapps\common\Savage Lands\SavageLands_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Maybe I was thinking of another. Either way, the same support is there, just not updated. Oxide/Games/Unity/Oxide.Game.SavageLands at develop · OxideMod/Oxide · GitHub

8. ok ty i will check it out