1. i have question
    can or can`t add game Of Kings And Men in oxide site.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're asking, are you asking about supporting a new game?

3. yes! i have hope add 'Of kings and men' board! (this game is steam game)
    simillar Reign of Kings!
    if don`t allowed i`m fine..but Of Kings And Men really really expect

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Of Kings And Men on Steam right?

I'll move the thread to the correct section. I'm not sure what engine the game uses, but I'll look into it and see if I can snag a copy.

5. if i have general question again, use here board. have a good day

individually very wonder that`s game
    player can open server and use plugin

6. I was a cRPG player for a longer time. I lead a clan there that at least the european community will remember. I also created banners for it (see "echstreme.designs" => images on facebook. ;)
    cRPG is a multiplayermod for Mount&Blade: Warband. The maindeveloper, named "chadz" (an austrian guy named "Florian") then released the information that he wants to code a game that is like the cRPG-mod but without the limitations and bugs of Warband. He called it "melee battlegrounds". That one then was renamed to Of Kings And Men before the alpha-release everyone is so hyped about.

I do not have that much informations about OKAM and its (upcoming) features, but in the early stage of development it is right now, I would not go through the trouble of creating a modengine for it, especially because I doubt about the success of the game (while still hoping it will work out).