1. Was wondering if the Oxide dev team was planning on taking on Miscreated.... or if it will even be possible for the Oxide platform to be compatible with its engine

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what engine the game uses, but if Unity or .NET we can right now, otherwise we'd need to wait until C++/Unreal support is ready.

3. Looks like it is running on CRYENGINE and from what I can tell this engine runs on C++ but exposes their API to C#, so it might be possible that the game was written in the C# framework they provide but it is also possible that it was written in C++. Only way to find out more is to actually get the files to see if it is possible or not.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1475934890][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking into this a bit further it appears that they do not have the server files publicly available and you can only rent servers from a select amount of GSPs.

4. Well I'm about to dump this crappy broken glitchy game Hurtworld and down the road hope to have a modded Miscreated server after I play it for a while. So I certainly hope by then it is Oxide-worthy :)

5. The only problem with Miscreated is that they refuse to release the server files to the public and dont intend to ..
    Like Mughisi said ..

But the game does look promising and wish they do release them ..