1. Just figured out why my plugin were not loaded at startup^^ I should have paid more attention to this news ;-)

2. OH, my bad. I did move my plugins to there, and then did that and they worked correctly. sorry for misunderstanding xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494092502][/DOUBLEPOST]
    When i first moved them it wasn't working CORRECTLY as they should, so i tried moving also the "Configs" from oxide folder to that new one, it didn't work so i did +oxide.directory /oxide and it fixed it, just to clear things up if anyone else had an issue similar?

(And yes, as i said above my issue is fixed, just clarifying what happened to me in case anyone is curious.. :D)

3. I still don't understand this +oxide.directory /oxide thing lol, considering I bought my server and reading from the previous post ( a few of them ) I think I'm suppose to contact my server host about it? [ I'm with Nitrous Networks ]

my plugins still isn't working :V god dammit vanilla gtfo

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If your host only allows you access to a specific folder, you'd need to contact them. I am not familiar with every host's setup.

5. Well, for example, with SurvivalServers, they have an option for "Custom launch perimeters" such as this, which adds the code to the start config file. if they don't have something like this then maybe you could contact them.... idk.
    upload_2017-5-6_20-39-11.png

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's no need to set it as /oxide, that is the same as not even using it really. I'd suggest using quotation marks as well.

7. got it working eventually however I did fuck up my config files ( haha oops ) so im just doing everything from scratch but thanks for the help! ( your post )

8. uh Wulf, is there any way I can make myself admin again? when I moved plugins and configs file over, I dont have permission anymore :O neither does my admins

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If your files were moved over while your server was offline, you'd still have all of the data and permissions. If you are referring to auth levels in Rust, that isn't handled by Oxide and is unaffected by this change.

10. ownerid (your 64bit steam ID, and theirs.)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494164552][/DOUBLEPOST]
    wym though? it fixed it for me somehow xD

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Setting it to that is the same as not setting it, it is the default path.

12. It's likely your using an early version of Building Blocker. Download the latest version and delete the BuildingBlock.cs and replace with the BuildingBlocker.cs update.

Code:
    02:41 [Error] Error while compiling: AutoGrades.cs(334,20): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `SendNetworkUpdate' and no extension method `SendNetworkUpdate' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    02:41 [Error] Error while compiling: CopyPaste.cs(783,43): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `buildingID' and no extension method `buildingID' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    02:41 [Error] Error while compiling: EnhancedHammer.cs(312,36): error CS0039: Cannot convert type `BaseCombatEntity' to `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' via a built-in conversion
    02:41 [Error] Error while compiling: NoDecay.cs(224,27): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `grade' and no extension method `grade' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    02:41 [Error] Error while compiling: NTeleportation.cs(2438,29): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `PrefabName' and no extension method `PrefabName' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    02:41 [Error] Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(1336,79): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `IsDestroyed' and no extension method `IsDestroyed' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You are replying to me. I am not having an issue and this is not related to this thread.

14. I have placed both quotes, from this thread in the post above. Though the issue was thought to be oxide update related, it actually relates to the Building Blocker mod instead.

15. for all of those who tried helping thank you. BUT ITS NOT WORKING!! -_- I just want to download 1 plugin. cannot do it. I dont get it.

16. Can help you over skype if you are having so many problems not understanding what to do

17. I would greatly appreciate that. What is ur Skype name
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494198902][/DOUBLEPOST]Join conversation

18. This has now been fixed for @liftofff and if you ever need any more help just ask

19. not working. just wait till resistance comes on wulf. don't stress about it

20. really don't like the change of oxide, like the old version where you don't have to do that :(