1. Wulf Please make Oxide for server Rust Experimental v1252 59 Devblog,
    I know that you very clever, and you it for 10 minutes of work, well look we do not know as it to make, we did not do it not to time! You in fact are able, please make very much you I ask!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The problem is that if I do that, then you wouldn't learn how to do it. ;)

Another problem is that if I do it for you, others would be asking for every other version of Rust they want it for.

3. Please Wulf I very much ask you, you can send it the personal message, or lay out here and close subject matter, do not refuse please, understand position, please:(

4. can someone give me a step by step guide on how to make my server be on july2016 (or if possible, dev blog 38) by editing my "RunDS.bat file.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486749391][/DOUBLEPOST]how do i play on dev blog 38 how do i "downdate" ? the option of july2016 or october2016 are too late in rust development for me i want to play dev blog 38 because i miss the old graphics. please someone help if they can :)

5. I want to open the rust server with v1381 but i can't find any version work with it.
    Do you still support for it?.
    Thank you !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486928346][/DOUBLEPOST]help me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  6. Wulf, you can give a link to jump Oxide Oxide build 2.0.2874 ???

7. I couldn't find Rust.opj for version Patch 930,83, after patch version Patch for June 16th update (918.72, 1379) the server starts but is not running oxide,tell me that is not true?

8. Can't you update your server?

9. Patched the latest version of oxide took Rust.opj Patch for June 16th update (918.72, 1379),after the patch the server is started but not running oxide

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide isn't installed simply by patching the DLLs; you'd still have to install the rest of the files from a release build or self-build excluding the patched DLLs.

11. I have a problem, my server when I put oxide does not start, it stays in black, I want to know why?

My devblog 100 server I put the oxide (9/05/2016) and should load but the cmd stays black and does not start, I would like to know why? Could you help me

12. Please help!!! the desired oxide in the rust version 16 july 2016 if there is anyone please send it to me...Or show me how to use oxidepatcher step by step what and where I would be grateful

13. I went to the BP system and I made a server, and I would like to install oxide for the July 2016 version, which is the blueprint system in rust. Which version of oxide do I install because the version in the downloads, I dont think is working?? Please HELP!

14. Hi everybody. I want create server on old branch but i can't find plugins and oxide for dev 116, Could somebody help me with it. Old branches became more and more popular, so i think it will be good idea to create channel there will be old builds. Thanks.

P.S If you have old oxide please send me it.

15. You'll run into various issues, mainly because un-patched exploits, including teleportation, crafting, and DOS exploits. Keep that in mind. :)

16. i Agree with Kappasaurus, you will have people who cheat, and i wonder why older versions are more populair now and whatkind of crowd that is.
    i would not recommend to use older versions.

17. If you have got old oxide please share it with me.

18. can anyone tell me the easiest, step-by-step way of adding mods to my july2016 branch server? i know absolutly nothing about the oxidepatcher tool and i dont even know what C# is. my youtube channel shows how much i know about coding in rust: The Rust Admin
    but i don't have a clue how to mod different branches. please can someone tell me step by step how to do this? any help is much appreciated. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
  19. Anyone know where I can download the july2016 server itself? Not Oxide or the client. Is there a writeup anywhere on setting it up? I'm already familiar with starting a normal Rust server.