1. The oxide for server July2016
    Can you have a server with the Oxide drawings share please
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use the latest Oxide build minus the patched DLLs under RustDedicated_Data/Managed, but you'd need the patch the Rust DLLs for that branch using our patcher.

3. Asking for your help in this, I don't know how strongly you could put here ready, please

4. Like Wulf said, you need to build it for your own...Oxidemod gives only support for actual builds

5. I download Oxide Latest Build and throw it on a server?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, we only support the latest Oxide builds which are only for the latest release version of Rust. If you need an older build for any reason, you'd need to patch Rust on your own using the Oxide Patcher.

7. You could make the instruction that I understood how to do it?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly do you need it for? Embarkment? Ideally if the developers are relying on a older build for that, they should be providing a method for that.

9. I want to put on the server version of the Oxide July2016 blueprints, but I can't figure out how to make this server the Oxide, I am bad know English.
    And I ask you to help find or make the Oxide July2016 blueprints for the server.
    you could do it and post it here, please.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to download our patcher and patch clean copies of the DLLs for the server. We don't really support older versions.

11. Hello, im try to open a goodold rust -beta july2016, and cant found info how i can start oxide to this version? Relase version was crashed server =\

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the above replies.

13. Ty for navigate. Sorry for opening a new theme. Can u correct me if im wrong understood this ...

Im need found a (how? :( ) "patcher" for version -beta july2016, and patch all needs dll on RustDedicated_Data/Managed ?
    Mb i can download sources and try compile for this build ?

14. Yes as it to use explain?
    Where to take this oxide patcher?
    Give the link

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Snapshots/OxidePatcher.exe at master · OxideMod/Snapshots · GitHub

16. Code:
    Patching GamesNavigate to your installation of Oxide and locate Oxide.Core.dll. Copy it and paste it next to the freshly compiled OxidePatcher.exe.
    Navigate to .opj for the target game and open it in a plain text editor. It is formatted as a JSON file.
    Find the "TargetDirectory" field in the json text and change the value to be the "Managed" folder of your target game server installation.
    Launch the patcher. Go to File -> Open Project, and open the .opj.
    If all goes well, the hooks and assembly list should appear on the tree view to the left.
    To patch, click the wand icon on the toolbar.
    To add a hook, navigate to the desired method from the desired assembly and click the "Hook this Method" button.
    To include more assemblies, right click on any red-cross assembly and select "Add to Project".
    Found this

17. I have not that it is impossible, knowing people cannot help, is insulting!
    What price what to make Oxide for a server
    Rust Experimental v1252 Devblog 59 ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2017
  18. write me at skype, we try to make it together
    Code:
    anark1_666
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485969090][/DOUBLEPOST] Im need to check this all dll`s?

Attached Files:

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it already had what you needed if you used the Rust.opj from our GitHub repo.