1. this may have been answered already but do we need to follow each and every plugin on Umod? I don't see an alert tab like here

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Notifications and watching works the same as it does here. Watch a resource, get an alert as set in your preferences/settings.

3. Thanks Wulf, I should have asked if our list of Mods would transfer. I assume since it is a new registration no, however I am finding that I cannot find some mods I have installed on Umod, I assume the migration is still underway?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All of the plugins are migrated and their info is being formatted for the new site. Nothing else was migrated.

5. Perhaps some will no longer be supported? i.e. NightLantern and InventoryGuardian - both of which cannot be found via the search by name or author function.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most plugins are not published on the new site yet.

7. ahh Thanks Wulf -

8. so what is the mechanic assigning the author of plugin on umod from oxide? how to do it for myself and post an update?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The author can claim it and we'll verify the claim, or we manually assign them based on when we see the author register.

10. ok, i'm willing to move, please, registered on umod with same nick

11. Hi Wulf, I would like to start updating some of my mods, any chance I can get them assigned?
    I am called Alphawar and use the same email address.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, will get them published tonight.

13. Nice, Great and Awesome Work Wulf!!
    I will Register now , I am curious what will happen and be planned in the future.

14. @Wulf Can you allow spaces in usernames. I'm tring to register as "Jazz Cat"

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No sorry, we only allow alphanumeric characters.