1. Hello,
    Would it be possible to create a plugin imposing the construction zone according to the size of the map?

Example: on a map of 3500 it would be impossible to lay a foundation at 4000.

Thank you,
    XTREM RUST

2. No, I want to ban buildings.

3. Sorry, my bad. However, why are you trying to restrict players from placing all the way out there? Cause i'm pretty sure they can't.

EDIT: Forgot a word that made a big difference... (woops)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017

4. Of course they can. I limited the damage with a construction ban at -49.9m. But I would just like to be able to authorize all constructions within the limit of the size of the map.

5. Huh, suppose you learn something new everyday.

Anyway, if there is a way to get the map size, then calculate the distance from the center to the border of the map. I suppose you could then restrict all types of building outside that distance. I could take a look if there is a way too do this. Not the best, but hey, you never know.

EDIT:

This is totally doable. I'll play around with it, but no promises.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
  6. Alright, I've managed to do what you want here. Let me just finish this plugin and clean it up. Once that's done i'll send you a copy via PM then send it in for approval.

(sorry for double post)

7. It works perfectly ! THANK YOU Tori ;)

8. No problem! Happy too help! :D I will leave a link here once/if the plugin is approved.

EDIT:

Plugin is now released: AngryBounds for Rust | Oxide

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017