1. Hi guys, I keep getting this error message on my console. It happens multiple times and I can't seem to work out what's causing it. Nothing has changed that I'm aware of and it's a dedicated server. My Key bindings also keep resetting. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Code:
    (19:04:41) | System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at SpawnPopulation.UpdateWeights (.SpawnDistribution distribution, Int32 targetCount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SpawnHandler.Spawn (.SpawnPopulation population, .SpawnDistribution distribution, Int32 targetCount, Int32 numToFill, Int32 numToTry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SpawnHandler.SpawnRepeating (.SpawnPopulation population, .SpawnDistribution distribution) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SpawnHandler+<SpawnTick>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like an issue with your loot spawning, perhaps from a loot plugin?

3. Hi Wulf, I do use Loot config on the server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508178322][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you think that might be what is causing it?
    and do you have any idea why my key bindings keep resetting?

4. Code:
    [10/23/2017 20:55:30] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at SpawnPopulation.UpdateWeights (.SpawnDistribution distribution, Int32 targetCount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at SpawnHandler.Spawn (.SpawnPopulation population, .SpawnDistribution distribution, Int32 targetCount, Int32 numToFill, Int32 numToTry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at SpawnHandler.SpawnRepeating (.SpawnPopulation population, .SpawnDistribution distribution) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at SpawnHandler+<SpawnTick>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Plugins:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's an error with loot spawning I believe, so I'd start by looking at the multiple loot plugins you have installed.

6. Ok I manually unloaded each one (BetterLoot, EasyAirdrop, GatherManager, LootConfig, ) and the error still pops up constantly. Any other suggestions, please? I'm unloading all and reloading one at a time ATM...

Also, thank you for replying so damn fast, I've come to the conclusion you never sleep. :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508810044][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: it happens with all plugins unloaded?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any loot plugins would have already modified the loot.

8. After unloading/reloading the plugins and a server restart, it resolved itself. I have no idea, lol. Thanks Wulf.