NoWorkbench

Eliminate the requirement of being near a bench to craft

Total Downloads: 4,469 - First Release: Oct 6, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

NoBPs - Eliminates the need to research blueprints and the requirement of being near a bench to craft

Read more about this resource...

2. Thanks =)
    you could remove the display "Work Bench level 3"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  3. "Personally I like the idea of progression and I don't see why you would want to change that, but the option is here to do so..." I run a creative server that why i need it removed :D

4. Thank you very much !

5. Not working with "Disable the need for blueprints": true
    reciples showing cant craft

6. @k1lly0u its not disabling the need for blue prints.. the crafting away from the work bench works tho

7. I would like this also, it looks a bugger

8. I am a little bit confused..

"Disable the need for blueprints":false// Gives all players all blueprints

^ Wouldn't saying false to that not disable it? Am I missing something.. ?

9. Can the effect of this plugin be reverted? when i disable the plugin the players are still allowed to have all the BP's

10. k1lly0u updated NoWorkbench with a new update entry:

11. true -> Yes I would like to give disable the requirement of blueprints -> Gives all players all blueprints
    false -> No i would like to keep the requirement of blueprints -> Does not give players all blueprints

No, once you give players all blueprints then its stored on their profile. If you want to remove them use BlueprintManager

12. The MAJ does not withdraw the "Work Bench level 3" :(

13. @k1lly0u, where the hell did you found that "craftMode" Rpc? Can't seems to find anything related in the server source. Client?
    Cos the devs said that this rpc calld craftLevel, not mode, so.... How did you figured this out?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507485067][/DOUBLEPOST]Also - latest version of oxide exposes player.blueprints.UnlockAll, so you can use this one insted.
    And one more thing - why do you use both methods - creating static workbench and adding it's trigger to the players and rpc one?

14. Could you add more distance that you need, instead of NoWorkBench?

15. Please try to remove the banner "Work Bench level 3".
    Thx

16. player cant craft some item like weapon and armore after rust update need to have Workbench level 3
    can you fix this

17. Yep not working this update, but if i fly up into the air at certain heights it works but not on the ground

18. A temporary fix until @k1lly0u updates.

Attached Files:

19. k1lly0u updated NoWorkbench with a new update entry: