1. Hello,
    I downloaded my server with oxide last night through the server i rent from Mulitiplay, they make it very easy and I downloaded a few plugins "Humancore,kits,easy airdrop" but when I try to use Kits it wont respond and when I use "easy air drop" it gives me "you do not have permission to use this command"

I tried adding my self as a user to oxide "grant user TexasDeadPool oxide.reload" it tells me "not allowed"

I feel like I am missing something easy my addons are all here and oxide is loaded

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can only grant yourself permissions if you are auth level 2 (ownerid), otherwise you'd have to use the server directly (not possible on Multiplay) or RCON to grant them. Some plugins do not use permissions though, which I think Kits uses auth levels last I checked.

3. I am ownerid, I have been working with the support guy since yesterday and he cant figure it out either, Thank you for your quick responce

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd double-check that you have ownerid set for your Steam ID. You can tell as you'll be able to access the F1 item spawning, noclip, etc. and you'll see "auth level 2" by your name and Steam ID in the logs when connecting to the server.

As far as the permissions do, I can't really say without knowing which steps you took.

5. I just reset my whole server and Oxide granted me permission, now I am still getting the "You do not have permission for that command" that should be apart of having oxide permission right?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are seeing that, you're missing the permission for that command.

7. S0 how do I give my self permission for the command?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which command exactly?

9. for airdrop I am just trying to get "/airdrop random" to work
    Do I need to go through and individuality grant myself permission for each addon?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If a plugin uses permissions, you'd have to grant the permission or permissions that the plugin uses either to yourself, a player, or a group that you want to be able to use it.

11. Now I have one last question for this thread, how do I get permission for kits for my admins, because I am able to use it but don't see how to give my admins so they can create kits

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend checking the plugin's Overview and support thread.