NoobMessages

Displays a message when a player joins the server for the first time.

Total Downloads: 558 - First Release: Apr 22, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 22, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Kappasaurus submitted a new resource:

NoobMessages - Displays a message when a player joins the server for the first time.

Read more about this resource...

2. Kappasaurus updated NoobMessages with a new update entry:

3. nice cool idea I use battlemetrics trigger for something similar but good idea

4. You made a mistake.
    Code:
    if (covalence.Players.FindPlayerById(player.UserIDString) == null)
    {
       return;
    }

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not really a mistake, just another way to get it, but he's aware. :p

He actually needs to change it to a permission or datafile though, as the IPlayer will never be null at that point.

6. Hey this might be a bug or something but every time when i join my server it is saying that im new, not just 1 time but all the time when i or some one else connects ; - )

7. Same issue here

8. Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
  9. Kappasaurus updated NoobMessages with a new update entry:

10. 7DTD works?

11. this probably needs to be a data file rather than adding members to a permission, because after wipe one would like to delete such files and have them start again.

12. It should. @Squire maybe, but that seems like spam upon wipe.

13. Not really. I would rather it as a data file rather than filling up the users permissions.

So how much to rewrite/add in how I would like it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1505958764][/DOUBLEPOST]Or how about have the option data file true and false this would suit both worlds

14. I would like to see this aswell, or at least a command to remove everyone from the particular permission list.

15. Can you add please a second message that would be only show for the new player?

16. You could delete the permission and recreate it, I think that would clear it.