NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,045 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. Is it possible to add /s (shop for ServerRewards) to the blocked commands? Thanks.

2. im having trouble installing i dont get any config file, also those permissions listed are they to bypass the blocks or make people have the blocks

3. Even though ive set permissions to the default group the plugin still does not work, any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  4. Hello,

Very nice plugin.
    Is it possible to add custom commands?
    I would like to disable HandyMan

Thank you

5. How do I set theses permissions to every player by default without typing everyone steam id

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

grant group default PERMISSIONYOUWANTTOGRANT

7. "combatBlock": true,
    "combatBlockNotify": true,
    And is still letting people tp out and I gave them the permissions Why is it doing that?

8. you need to install entityowner for rust i belive for this to work ive just installed and working great

9. anyone has a config that is ONLY combat blocked is working? i turned off RAID BLOCKED, but still ppl get raid blocked! :S

10. so i have a question regarding your plugin everything works fine but the one thing i cant seem to figure out is how to stop people from getting raid or combat block when they accidentally shoot their own base or wall.
    also if they use the /remove tool on the server on their own base it sets them into raid and combat block how to i change this perimeter?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484793348][/DOUBLEPOST]and sorry also if they shoot their own clan members it raid blocks them witch i dont want that.

11. can anyone assist?

12. its doesn't work and Telepor work in raidblock

13. your plugin has broken since the last update i cant get it to work my config was great and got it all to work but since this mornings update the plugin no longer works when trying to reload the plugin you get this message in console.

(18:18:03) | Unloaded plugin NoEscape v0.4.2 by Calytic
    (18:18:03) | Loaded plugin NoEscape v0.4.2 by Calytic
    (18:18:03) | [NoEscape] Friends not found! All friend options disabled. Cannot use friend options without this plugin. Friends API for Rust | Oxide

can someone find a fix or Developer please respond with a fix

14. Didn't block a home teleportation for NTeleportation plugin.

15. yea same for me

16. can you make so HandyMan plugin also is supported during raidblocked

17. Can you make it compatible with warp system?

18. does not block anything with nteleport you can do /home and /tp in raid block

19. Same thing is happening on my server, disabling the mod until it is fixed.

20. I always have hit and miss experiences with this plugin.. currently not working for me, even with EntityOwners installed. Permissions are assigned properly. I tried reloading everything then built a 1x1 with two different test accounts then shot bullets at each's base and no raidblock at all for either person.

HOWEVER, if I set blockAll to TRUE, it DOES work.. but only with blockAll set to true.