1. Hi,

As seen from the title, none of the plugins are loading (I've not used the server for around 6 months but have since updated all of the plugins a few hours ago along with Oxide Mod) they just don't want to kick into action for some reason.

- "oxide.version" outputs this.
    - "outputlog.txt" is 100% empty so not sure if you want anything else.
    - Plugins are located here.

Kind regards,

Lewis.

2. check your rustds folder and make sure the oxide folder is not there as the oxide folder is now located by default in the root folder now and will only be in a different place if you put +oxide.directory "server/{server.identity}/oxide" in your start bat file

3. From the "rustds" folder I usually go into "server" --> "Rusty Apple" --> "oxide" --> "plugins"

4. Check your bat file if you dont have the oxide.directory in there then it wont be in that place so check root folder but you can always put that in just what I posted above then it will be in the place you have said above

5. Code:
    ./RustDedicated -batchmode +server.port {{SERVER_PORT}} +server.identity "rust" +rcon.port {{RCON_PORT}} +rcon.web true +server.hostname \"{{HOSTNAME}}\" +server.level \"{{LEVEL}}\" +server.description \"{{DESCRIPTION}}\" +server.url \"{{URL}}\" +server.headerimage \"{{SERVER_IMG}}\" +server.worldsize \"{{WORLD_SIZE}}\" +server.seed \"{{SEED}}\" +server.maxplayers {{MAX_PLAYERS}} +rcon.password \"{{RCON_PASS}}\" {{ADDITIONAL_ARGS}} +oxide.directory "server/Rusty Apple/oxide"
    There's my startup command, with the final addition on the end, makes no difference whatsoever.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unless you set +oxide.directory as suggested, the default path is oxide/plugins from where RustDedicated.exe is. The default location changed in May of this year.

7. needs to be +oxide.directory "server/{server.identity}/oxide"
    I did say put what I posted above in other words dont change anything i posted

8. ./RustDedicated -batchmode +server.port +server.identity "rust" +rcon.port +rcon.web true +OXIDE \"\" +server.hostname \"\" +server.level \"\" +server.description \"\" +server.url \"\" +server.headerimage \"\" +server.worldsize \"\" +server.seed \"\" +server.maxplayers +rcon.password \"\" +oxide.directory "server/{server.identity}/oxide"

That's my new start-up command.

Still nothing.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't need to be that, that just provides a variable for Oxide to replace.

Try with +oxide.directory "server/rust/oxide" as "rust" is what you have set for you server identity, not "Rusty Apple". The variable replacement should work though, but check either way. If Oxide is loading and plugins aren't, you should also check your oxide/logs for any errors, but it still sounds like you're installing them in a location that is different from where Oxide is attempting to load them from.

10. it will save him a lot of messing around if he just sets it to that
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512150638][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you have skype can help you

11. I do have skype: louwwieee

I put "+oxide.directory "server/rust/oxide"" in my command line, no change.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512154469][/DOUBLEPOST]Not a clue why this has been marked as solved on my behalf, it clearly isn't.

12. Issue resolved - Via Skype.

13. Happy to help